INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
NOTE: Feature Algae Control is toxic to aquatic life so should only be used in free standing water features which do not use a pond as a water source. The product may also cause damage to plants present in treated water features.
1. If you have an exisiting algae problem, empty the feature and thoroughly scrub the feature, pump, plants and rocks
2. Calculate the volume of your water feature
3. Shake bottle well. Remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal. Squeeze the bottle until the chamber is full.
4. Add to a bucket of water a 1 x 25ml dosage chamber full for every 62.5 litres (13.75 gals) of feature water to be treated. Mix well and distribute evenly over the water surface.
5. Dose every 2 weeks for the first month then re-dose once a month