INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
NOTE: Feature Clear is toxic to aquatic life so should only be used in free standing water features which do not use a pond as a water source. The product may also cause damage to plants present in treated water.
1. If you have an existing bio-fouling problem, empty the feature and thoroughly scrub and clean the featuer, pump, plants and rocks
2. Calculate the volume of water in your feature
3. Shake bottle well. Remove dosage chamber cap and foil seal. Squeeze the bottle until the chamber is full.
4. Add to a bucktet of water a 1 x 25ml dosage chamber full for every 62.5 litres (13.75 gals) of feature water to be treated. Mix well and distribute evenly over the water surface.
5. Once a month carry out a 50% water change and re-dose.